If you are looking for an employer that’s passionate about supporting your career progression, where you can work as part of a committed, diverse and experienced team, and you share our passion for delivering outstanding care to make a real and lasting difference to patients’ lives, then Priory Hospital Woodbourne is the place for you!
What you need to know about Woodbourne :
Set in the leafy suburb of Edgbaston, close to Birmingham City centre, Priory Hospital Woodbourne is set in beautiful grounds, conveniently located for access to the West Midlands motorway network and with good local public transport links.
Our unique range of services gives our colleagues the opportunity to develop skills and experience of working with a broad range of mental health conditions across the hospital’s seven wards.
We provide a diverse range of inpatient services, including acute and psychiatric intensive care for adults (including our unique 18-25 year old service), child and adolescent mental health, specialist eating disorder (including day care) and private acute and addictions treatment programmes. Our multi-disciplinary teams take great pride in delivering personalised treatment programmes to our patients and have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
What we’d like from you:
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
We are proud to offer:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
If you would like to take the first step to your exciting future with The Priory please call our nurse recruiter Adam O'Shea today on 07834514945 About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes. HCIndeed@priorygroup.com
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
£0 - 30k per year