Registered Mental Health Nurse
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch with our Nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea today on 07834514945
- To undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs. Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
Adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to patient care.
Deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager and their Deputy to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required.
Support and supervise new or junior staff.
Assist and support regional management in developing and implementing new services.
Manage the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care.
What we'd like from you:
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
- Quality orientation
What we'd like to give you:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Shift Enhancements :
- Week Night and Weekend Day - 15%
- Weekend Nights - 20%
- Bank Holidays - 50%
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- SMART Pension option
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- NMC Payment in full
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service award
About Arthur House :
Arthur House is an innovative "preventative and secondary" eating disorder service based in Wimbledon, South West London. Providing an alternative to traditional Hospital treatment, this nine-bedded residential treatment centre provides cutting-edge therapies and 24/7 nursing support, offering a safe space for individuals to maintain a healthy relationship with food.
The aim is to prevent clients from requiring hospitalisation and to support those who have already received some initial residential support and want to carry on embedding the skills they have already acquired.
The service consists of both day care and residential treatment for adult male and females with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder (BED), or mixed eating disorder symptoms. We support people to increase their independence and empower each client to take responsibility for their social and emotional lives, as well as their general health and wellbeing.
We have nine single-occupancy bedrooms, a beautifully furnished lounge, fully functioning kitchen and a dining area providing a full community setting.
A key element of the treatment programme is community living, to help support our clients journey. We take advantage of our beautiful surroundings to support clients to make links with the local community, with a view to building a sense of identity and self-worth outside of that imposed on them by their eating disorder. This, in turn, can increase an individual's motivation for change and lead to improved outcomes around physical and mental health.