Registered Mental Health Nurse
Claro Homes based in Bedminster, Bristol specialise in the rehabilitation of the younger adults; offering pathways of specialised care and treatment for those experiencing mental health issues and require our professional support.
Claro Homes is a 54 bedded non-secure nursing residential service for those who need nursing care, treatment and support in a safe environment with the addition of community based stepdown facilities of shared houses and flats to progress recovery further under our supervision.
You will promote and maintain the health and prevention of illness for our residents with physical or mental illness, disabilities and /or re enablement needs. The RMN will assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in collaboration with individuals and our partner multidisciplinary health care teams to achieve the goals and health outcomes for each of our clients.
We have a permanent day position with a choice of full time or part hours.
A competitive package is available to the right candidate, positive pier support, periodic external training opportunity in Mental Health issues and of course a great stable staff team to work with.
What we'd like from you:
- Motivation and thoroughness
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Effective organisational capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
- Experience in Nursing Home setting
- Excellent customer care
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Current valid NMC registration and revalidation
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Good references
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary for your loyal and continued service at Claro Homes, we offer excellent training and career pathway opportunities, professional development and robust clinical support from our extensive experienced nursing management team.
- Free Hot meal on a 12-hour shift. Paid Breaks
Requirements for the Role -
- A mental health nursing qualification (RMN) Current registration with the NMC & Revalidation in place with experience in a similar setting.
Pay Scale Dependent on experience: Rate offered is £33,695 pa - £35,568pa
If you are interested, then please get in touch for an informal chat to aid in your decision making.
Matthew Bliss – Registered Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 9366409
or apply on line: www.optimacarehomes.co.uk