A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch with our Nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea on 07834514945
Join us today and receive our fantastic £5000 welcome to priory bonus!!
What we'd like to offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Sign on bonus
- £1000 on joining
- £1000 after 6 months probation
- £1000 after 1 year service
- £1000 after 2 years' service
- £1000 after 3 years' service
Total = £5000 over 3 years
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
Ben Jeffreys, CEO of former Welsh rugby giants Pontypool
After 23 days of therapy, Mr Jeffreys, posting on Twitter, thanked the hospital staff for "giving him his life back".
He said: "I will be forever grateful to the wonderful staff at The Priory Bristol. Quite simply their knowledge and guidance has given me my life back; it's such a wonderful feeling. I had literally hit rock bottom after being unable to overcome the depression and obsessive compulsive disorder that had plagued me throughout my entire adult life. Three weeks later, I can say with absolute sincerity that I have discovered a positive energy and appetite for life that had escaped me for so many years."
Find out more about a career with Priory and hear from some of our nurses at our website.
To find out more, apply now, visit: https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305619826;133004972;e
Priory Hospital Bristol offers calming and recovery focused inpatient treatment for up to 85 service users as well as day care and outpatient services. Personalised treatment programmes are delivered by our multidisciplinary team, specialising in the management and treatment of acute and complex mental health problems.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provi
£28,351.13 - 28,351.13 per year