Registered Mental Health Nurse
Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Complex Mental Health
Days or Nights - Permanent - Full Time
Up to GBP17.50 per hour plus enhancements
- Complex Mental Health
- Independent Hospital
- Low Secure & Rehabilitation
- Good CQC rating
- Reputable national provider
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) for our client who is an independent hospital in the Leeds area providing assessment and treatment for individuals with complex mental health and disorders.
As Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) in Leeds you will be expected to maintain a high standard of nursing care within your unit. You'll be supervising and supporting the care staff on your shift, setting a professional example through effective leadership. You will ultimately ensure that the environment provides an atmosphere, which supports and encourages the positive development of the patient's behaviour and mental state.
The successful Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) candidate will be enthusiastic and self-motivated and have the relevant nursing qualifications and NMC registration.
- Ensure that nursing care, assessment and treatment is delivered within the clinical ethos of the unit.
- Provide supervision and support to the care team.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff.
- Ensure that the Senior Nurse Manager is informed of any clinical, administrative or management decisions that have been made on during their absence.
- Work effectively with other professional colleagues ensuring a consistent pattern of care for each individual.
- Assess individual needs in areas agreed by the Multi- disciplinary team.
- Maintain a high standard of record keeping in relation to individual patient needs and progress.
- Assist with and organise admission, leave and discharge of patients.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and evaluation of individual programmes.
- Take a lead role in the assessment of functional skills, and the implementation of programmes to develop these.
- Positively contribute to the daily activities and treatment programmes.
- Ensure that the laid down procedures for the safe - keeping, storage, administration and checking of drugs is carried out.
- Maintain all the financial and administrative procedures in respect of patient's monies and allocated petty cash for the unit.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive pay and benefits package including???
- Up to GBP17.50 per hour
- Preceptorship package available
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
Gemini Healthcare Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client for this Registered Mental Health Nurse role in Leeds. Gemini Healthcare Recruitment are a leading agency specialising in the permanent recruitment of nurses, management, social care and healthcare professionals across the UK.