Registered Manager (Qualified Nurse)
We are looking for a Registered Manager for a homely 25 bedded nursing home in the heart of Littleborough. This home is dual registered, catering for both residential and nursing needs. We are looking for someone passionate, experienced and competent.
To be involved in the care of the residents and to meet all service users' individual needs, either personally or through delegation. To take responsibility for, and effectively supervise the day to day running of the home and ensure that the care is of a high standard at all times.
- Managerial experience - at least 3 years in home management and 5 years in care
- Ideally Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team Player
- Willingness to participate in vocational training programmes
- Satisfactory police check and check against the ISA list (where applicable)
- Knowledge of legislation, regulations and CQC standards
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Previous experience of working with assessment and care planning
Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care however this isn't essential.
Flexible working options available:
- Annualised hours
If you think this is the right role for you, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!