Registered Learning Disability Nurse
At Yorhealth we provide nurse-led care for children and young adults with complex medical care needs throughout Yorkshire. We are CQC registered and fully insured to provide care in family homes and their local community. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Care is overseen by our Senior Clinical Nurse Specialist Team and supported by trained Children’s Clinical Complex Support Workers.
Recent growth means that we now provide around 1200 hours of care each week covering the Yorkshire region and we are now ready to grow our provision further.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting a RNLD based in Leeds, Registered Children's Nurse based in Northallerton and a Registered Children's Nurse based in Wakefield.
This is a permanent position paying between £31,000 to £38,000 per year.
In brief the role of the RNLD and RGN will be to work alongside both the Clinical Learning Disability Nurse Specialists and the Families to assess, plan and to ensure the safe delivery of care to enable the children and young people to live their lives at home.
You will be supported by the Senior Care Management Team to support you with your continuing professional development and your revalidation will be supported by our Clinical Nurse Specialist.
This is an exciting opportunity for any candidates looking for a varied balance between meeting complex health needs and learning disabilities for children and young people within a home or school environment.
The successful candidate/s will hold:
- A Registered Learning Disability Nurse for Children (RNC) qualification
- Must have 2 years clinical experience working within an acute medical ward or community environment
- Full understanding of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and Standards of Care
- Valid Driving License and access to vehicle
- Sodexu benefits package
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pensions scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Annual holiday – 33 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Mobile phone and/or tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements
- Support with revalidation
In Yorhealth our world is definitely getting bigger these are exciting times so why not grow with us.