Registered General Nurse/Staff Nurse
Are you a passionate, dedicated nurse looking for flexible hours? CRG Healthcare Staffing is recruiting enthusiastic RGN's to work night shifts at Royal Gwent, Royal Glamorgan, Prince Charles Hospital, Llandough Hospital, Nevill Hall Hospital and the University Hospital of Wales.
We encourage applications from those who are looking for full, part-time or ad-hoc hours. Work is immediately available to you upon successful completion of our registration process.
In your role you will:
- Assess plan, implement and evaluate patient care without direct supervision
- You will ensure, under the direction of senior theatre and medical staff, that patients receive the support and information relevant to their condition.
- You will liaise with senior staff to ensure that all working activities comply with professional, ethical, hospital or trust and locally adapted theatre guidelines.
- You must understand the importance of maintaining and developing your personal knowledge base with regards to current clinical developments and professional issues affecting theatre practice, ensuring any practice is evidence based and contributes to the enhancement of patient care.
- Use your clinical knowledge and expertise to provide high standards of skilled clinical care to patients, whilst promoting equality and dignity at all times Support with Revalidation
- Maintain competence in the essential skills necessary for the delivery of care in theatre and clinical settings
What can CRG Healthcare Staffing offer you?
- Weekly payments
- We are offering an enhanced Umbrella Company rate of GBP32.50 to GBP38.50 per hour
- Support with Revalidation
- Flexible working hours
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must have 6 months experience working in NHS hospitals
- You must be able to provide two references from previous employers
About CRG Healthcare Staffing
CRG Healthcare Staffing is a leading supplier of temporary healthcare professionals to the NHS on a nationwide basis and is included across all frameworks approved by NHSI. We supply qualified Nursing, ODP's and Healthcare Assistants to public and private sector organisations, such as the NHS, private hospitals, care homes and residential living environments.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.