Registered General Nurse Qualified
Would you like to work for a leading provider specialising in Dementia in the South East?
Big Bear Recruitment are on the hunt for Skilled Registered General Nurses (RGN) with an active NMC pin number. The provider is based in the Maidstone area, specialising with those diagnosed with Older Adults, those with Physical Disabilities, Parkinson's disease and focusing on End of Life Care.
This vacancy is working 44 hours per week, Night shifts.
Candidates must have a strong clinical background, as they will be dealing with patients diagnosed with a variety of Palliative Care and Dementia.
• PEG feeding
• Catheter care
• Wound care
• Tissue Viability
• Keeping precise, up to date records
• Being responsible for ordering, storing and safe management and administering medication
• RGN with an active NMC Pin
• Working within NMC code of conduct and scope of practice
• Experience of delivery of nursing care to the elderly/dementia care
Benefits and Rewards;
• Competitive pay and comprehensive induction programme
• Comprehensive training and ongoing development
• Management opportunities• Support with re-validation
• Uniform and Enhances DBS provided
• Workplace pension
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Free on-site parking
• Applicants who require Tier 2 Sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you
16.00 - 17.00 GBP Hourly + GBP16 - GBP17/hour