Registered General Nurse Band 5 - Brentwood
For a role based in Brentwood, a band 5 registered general nurse is required to work for our private care and nursing homes on a part-time basis.
These position are based in a busy, fast-paced environment and will include the following duties:
* Medicine management
* Being the nurse in charge of a shift/ leading a team of healthcare assistants
* Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.