Registered General Nurse
Amegreen Complex Homecare provides expert specialist care to clients with significant nursing and therapy needs, requiring expert understanding of the clients' requirements and physical challenges. Our client group also includes children who need daily nursing care at home. The conditions of our clients may include but not limited to spinal injuries, acquired brain injuries, neurological conditions and other complex physical and mental conditions.
Amegreen Complex Homecare has a fantastic opportunity for Nurses to join our team of dedicated expert nurses and healthcare assistants in the Buckinghamshire area.
Main duties and responsibilities:
You will be required to:-
- Deliver nursing care to the patients with complex physical and mental health needs, in liaison with Amegreen Head Office
- Deliver nursing interventions including the management of medicine delivery
- Liaise with the patients' families as part of your general nursing duties in assessing and planning nursing care for the patients
- Attend and contribute to clinical governance, clinical compliance and clinical management meetings at Head Office, which are designed to monitor and regulate the standards of nursing care delivered to all Amegreen's patients
- Deliver specialised clinical training to other staff at Amegreen in your capacity as a registered nurse
- Supervise and/or work as a team with other nurses and healthcare assistants to deliver high standard of care to the patients
- Be able to travel to the patients home where the nursing care is delivered
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be a Registered Nurse without practice restriction with the NMC or overseas registration body in general, mental health, learning disability or child practice
- Must have post qualification experience in general, mental health, learning disability or child nursing practice
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Good understanding of Manual Handling / food hygiene/ basic life support
- Willing to undergo Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
- Experience of producing care plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good standard of numeracy skill which is essential to ensure that prescribed doses of medication are given for complex medication dispensing and titration
- Willing to undertake further training to improve nursing practice
- We provide ongoing training, free uniforms, free DBS - as well as a friendly and supportive culture.
If you are interested in this role please click to apply. One of our Recruitment Consultants will be in touch.
Amegreen is an Equal Opportunities employer and adheres to Safer Recruitment practices.