Registered General Nurse
A growing care home group that currently manages 20 elderly, EMI, residential and nursing homes across the UK is looking for a Registered General Nurse in Pontypridd, Wales. The home is skilled in providing mental health-related care provision, offering personalised support for adults with dementia and also for those with a learning disability.
This is an in-house role with fully-funded training and further qualifications offered. It is a very rewarding and empowering place to work with excellent progression and development opportunities.
As a Registered General Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing, planning and delivering person-centred care.
- Writing and updating care plans designed specifically to the resident's needs.
- Safely handling and administrating medication according to NMC guidelines.
- Liaising with medical professionals and outside agencies when required.
- Working as part of a professional team to deliver high standards of care.
To be a successful Registered General Nurse, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- To be RGN or RMN qualified.
- To have an active NMC Pin.
- Previous experience in a Nursing Home is essential.
- A keen interest in working with Elderly/Dementia patients is desirable.
- Strong and clear knowledge of working with and to CQC guidelines.
There are both day and night shifts available and you have the option of working 2, 3 or 4 shifts.
They will consider candidates who are recently qualified with 6-months experience (rate negotiable), and also have vacancies available at their home in Pembrokeshire with accommodation available.
In return, a Registered General Nurse will receive a salary of GBP17.00 per hour.
To apply for this role as Registered General Nurse, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.