Registered General Nurse
About the role: Our Client lives independently in the Waltham Abbey area, he has a skin condition, epidermolysis bullosa, that requires daily dressing changes. We require individuals to join an existing care team that consists of both Nurses and Carers.
Full training and a shadow shift to observe this gentleman's daily routine will be organised.
Pay rates are: GBP27.00 - GBP28.00 p/hr
Shift requirements are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 6 hour shifts 10:00 - 16:00
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 8 hour shifts 10:00 - 18:00
Are you a Nurse with the following:
- Valid NMC PIN
- Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free first uniform
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
- Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the local branch on or apply online.