Registered General Nurse
Kidderminster, Worcestershire - DY10
Registered General Nurses (days & nights)
Up to GBP17.50 per hour
Would you like to work within a company who is supportive & believes that your future matters?
We are actively looking to recruit Registered General Nurses (day & night shifts available) right now at Holmwood Care Centre, Chaddesley Road, Kidderminster, DY10 3DJ
Day to day duties of this role:
- Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents' records.
- The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
- Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
- GBP1000 Welcome Bonus paid on completion of probation
- GBP250 Refer a friend Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly team and very supportive Manager
- Full training and Induction programme for all staff.
- Working with Buddy and Mentor experience
- Fully funded apprenticeship programme available with opportunity to develop your career
- Full time, part- time, Days and Nights Shifts available.
- Great opportunities for promotion.
- Relevant qualification - Registered General Nurse Qualification with active NMC pin number
- Experience in the same or similar role - at least 1 year
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
We actively encourage the input of our residents and their families in creating a care plan that reflects their choices. This enables us to deliver person centred care that meets their individual need and gives them the service they want and deserve.
Our staff are fully trained and care for our residents with dignity and respect.
If this role and our company and its values are of interest, we would love to hear from you. Please send through your CV for immediate consideration.