Registered General Nurse
Abingdon, OX13 6LM
Registered General Nurses
Up to GBP17.95 per hour
Would you like to work within a company who is supportive & believes that your future matters?
We are actively looking to recruit Registered General Nurses (day & night shifts available) right now at Stowford House Care Centre, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX13 6LN
Day to day duties of this role:
- Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents' records.
- The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
- Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
- GBP1000 Welcome Bonus paid on completion of probation
- GBP250 Refer a friend Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly team and very supportive Manager
- Full training and Induction programme for all staff.
- Working with Buddy and Mentor experience
- Fully funded apprenticeship programme available with opportunity to develop your career
- Full time, part- time, Days and Nights Shifts available.
- Great opportunities for promotion.
- Relevant qualification - Registered General Nurse Qualification with active NMC pin number
- Experience in the same or similar role - at least 1 year
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills