Registered General Nurse
We are currently recruiting for RGN's in the Dudley area at a home that provides Dementia nursing, palliative care, Parkinson's nursing and Convalescence. Our client is a part of a large and rapidly expanding health care provider.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and caring individuals, you'll be responsible for the nursing and medical care of adults ensuring that a high standard of care is delivered, the main aim for residents is to maintain dignity and independence at all times.
Pay rates are equivalent to the NHS band 5.
Full and Part time roles available, both days and nights.
Your role will include;
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- Overseeing the overall health of the Residents and delivering the best possible care-observations/blood sugar testing/administrator of Oxygen/intravenous infusions/diet/hygiene
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Clients dignity and respect at all times
- Consulting with Physicians
The Successful Candidate
- You'll be a qualified Nurse with current NMC registration.
- You'll be able to advise / instruct others in medical protocol and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- You'll have good ICT skills and the ability to read, understand and write clear and accurate nursing reports
- Free NMC pin renewal
- Competitive pay rates
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Assistance with Revalidation
- Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
If you are interested in the role, please contact Leahanna on
All applications are subject to an enhanced DBS check and sufficient references.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.