Registered Care Home Manager - Nurse Qualified
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Qualified Care Home Manager to join the team at:
Location: Ashfield Court, 3 Tewit Well Road, Harrogate, HG2 8JG
Full time - Salary up to GBP45,000 PA with GBP6,000 PA bonus structure
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Registered Care Home Manager will have overall responsibility for the delivery of high quality nursing and care for our residents. As the Care Home Manager, you will monitor and manage the performance of all staff; ensuring company and compliance standards are maintained and exceeded. You will also be responsible for marketing the home within the local community, maximising occupancy, managing budgets, payroll and rotas.
Our ideal Registered Care Home Manager will have the following skills and values:
- Previous experience of management within a Care Home or similar environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An RGN/RMN qualification.
- A valid NMC pin number.
- Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Bupa health cover
- Scottish Widows Pension plan
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- Car through salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Stage one - Interview with the Regional Director
Stage two - Interview with the Operations / HR Director(s)
About Us Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received. ID - MMCG3
Maria Mallaband Care Group