Registered Bank Nurse
LTHT Staff Bank are Recruiting Registered Nurses to work in Leeds!
This role offers successful candidates the opportunity to work flexible shifts within Leeds Teaching Hospitals as part of the Staff Bank.
Trust: Leeds Teaching Hospitals
Location: Leeds - Trust Wide
Wards Covered: General
Salary: Band 5
- Days: GBP13.41 - GBP15.40 per hour
- Saturday/Nights: GBP17.43 - GBP24.64 per hour
- Sunday/Bank Holiday: GBP21.46 - GBP24.46 per hour
We are looking compassionate, enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurses to work within Leeds Teaching Hospitals. A successful nurse will be an effective team player and will be committed to equal opportunities and non-discriminatory practices.
A successful Bank Nurse will be an enthusiastic, forward thinking, committed and motivated qualified nurse with excellent communication and leadership skills. Successful candidates will support the Ward Manager, junior sisters and Multidisciplinary team to provide patient centred care, maintain high care delivery standards and efficient, safe management of patients within Leeds Teaching Hospitals.
Benefits of Staff Bank:
• Weekly Pay
• Salary: GBP13.41 - GBP15.40 per hour
• First choice of all available shifts
• 24 hour bookings service
• Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
• Holiday pay
• Ability to book your shifts online
• Free uniform and mandatory training
• Trust pay incentives and bonuses
• Long term placements available
A successful Nurse for this role will have:
• A minimum of 6 month experience working in Registered Nurse role within a UK hospital or UK care home in the last 2 years. (Please note candidates who have only worked in Care Homes, may be limited to Elderly Wards for a period prior to working throughout the hospital)
• Full vaccination history (must include full course of Hepatitis B vaccinations and blood test, 2 MMR vaccinations, a BCG vaccination).
• Ability to work a minimum of 1 shifts every 3 months.
• Pass pre-employment checks (including enhanced DBS, occupational health screening and entitlement to work checks).
1. Online 'XChecker' form
2. Informal 20 minute telephone interview
3. 10 minute meeting in our office to provide you compliance documents
(Please note, it may take 3-6 weeks to complete pre-employment checks)
Please apply here for the Registered Nurse role in Leeds, or give our Recruitment Team a call on for more information or to apply (Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm).
Please be aware, due to the volume of applications we cannot contact all of the applicants. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
12.25 - 24.98 GBP Hourly