Recovery Nurse/ODP | Rowley Hall | Full Time 37.5 Hours
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recovery Nurse/ODP to join our Theatre team at Rowley Hall Hospital in Stafford.
What you'll do
Working as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay's policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People.
Candidates must have excellent standard of clinical practice, always prioritising the patients' health and wellbeing across a complex pathway of changing caseload. You must be a strong communicator, delivering outcomes of care to patients and other members of the team and hold the ability to maintain excellent standards with infection control.
What you'll bring with you
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- SFA trained is highly desirable however we can assist employees in attaining this
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
* 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Rowley Hall Hospital is one of Staffordshire's leading private hospitals located in a Georgian listed building in five acres of Rowley Park, only five minutes from the centre of Stafford. The hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 13 bedrooms, all with en suite facilities.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. Two fully equipped theatres with ultra clean air technology are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement and spinal surgery.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years' experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, "can do" attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
"The Ramsay Way" culture recognises that people - staff and doctors - are Ramsay Health Care's most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.