Quality Improvement Manager - Elderly Care Homes
Role: Quality Improvement Manager - Elderly Care
Salary: circa GBP45K - GBP50K
Are you a Care Home Manager with a passion for the delivery of high quality care? Do you have an eye for the finer details as well as a proven track record in care home management?
Gilbert Meher are currently working with a national high end care provider to source a Quality Improvement Manager to work across their homes throughout the Sussex region.
About The Role
Working closely with the operations team, you will lead on the quality assurance processes in the region.
• Investigate major complaints and incidents
• Develop others in their professional care practices, providing specialist support and advice in delivering or monitoring care in support of the Residents' choices and care needs.
• Provide leadership, advice and support to colleagues within the Operations Team, through effective guidance from specialist lead positions (e.g. medicines, hospitality, activities, estates) to achieve regulatory compliance and continually improving quality of care
• Successful background in care home management, ideally at a multi-site, Peripatetic or regional level
• Experience of developing services
• Experience of identifying, implementing and monitoring quality measures
• Experience of preparing & presenting reports
• Highly competent in completing audits and working alongside the regulator
• Highly knowledgeable around the National Standards/CQC
• Knowledge of person centred care planning processes
• Willing to travel between services
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV through to Jade Maguire at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks
45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Annual + GBP45000 - GBP50000/annum