Qualified Dental Nurse
Dentalcare Group have an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Dental Nurse who has a minimum one-year experience to join our professional and friendly team in this lovely friendly rural practice.
Job Title: Qualified Dental Nurse
Location: Berinsfield, Oxfordshire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Qualified Dental Nurse - About Us:
Dentalcare Group are a clinically lead team with an ambition to deliver high quality dentistry at an affordable cost. Our motto is 'Dentistry made easy', something we truly believe in.
The first Dentalcare Group surgery opened in 1964, Dentalcare management came into place in 2006, to develop the reputation of ethical dentistry with a focus of customer service. Since 2006, Dentalcare have brought on selected surgeries gradually across Southern England.
Dentalcare have also established several 'Dental Centres of Excellence' based at their practices. These are focused on specialist needs, such as dental implants and orthodontics, valuable to our patients.
Dentalcare Group is committed to providing a professional service with the utmost of dignity and respect. We aim to fulfil every patient need through support, accountability and transparency.
Dentalcare staff are the key to our success and we offer a great place to work in return.
Qualified Dental Nurse - Key Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a committed and hardworking Dental Nurse to join our happy team and assist in our growth
- You will be supported by a Practice Manager to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful
- As part of our nursing team, you will provide excellent chair side assistance whilst ensuring the highest levels of patient care and professionalism at all times
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure
- A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role
Qualified Dental Nurse - You:
- An appropriate Dental Nurse qualification or enrolment on course (NEBDN National Diploma or equivalent) is essential
- As a minimum, you will need to have received a high school education and passed Maths and English at GCSE
- Put patients interest first
- Are diligent and hard working
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
- Reliable and Caring
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and be mentored
Qualified Dental Nurse - Benefits:
- We provide an excellent remuneration package
- Pension scheme
- We offer Indemnity insurance to all of our nurses, as well as GDC membership paid after 2 years
- Support in personal development
- We are a recognised "Investors In People" company
- We provide CPD
To submit your CV for this exciting Qualified Dental Nurse opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!