Priory Hospital Woking Virtual Nurse Recruitment Open Day
Join us today at Priory Hospital Woking and receive our £5000 Welcome to Priory Bonus!
Priory Hospital Woking Virtual Nurse Recruitment Open Day 4th February 10:30am-13:00pm
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Whether you're newly-qualified, in your final year as a student nurse, a staff nurse looking for a new role, or returning to nursing we would love to invite you to attend the open day being held at our stunning Priory Hospital Woking.
What you can do :
- Apply now, or on the day, for an interview on the day
- Meet our nursing teams and find out about different wards and services
- Discover the great learning and development opportunities on offer
- Ask questions and find out what you need to know about life here
- You could leave with a job offer on the day following successful interview!
The day will run from 10:30 am till 13:00 pm, if you have any questions in the lead up to the day please call Adam O'Shea on 07834514945.
The £5000 welcome bonus is not all that we are proud to offer, you will also receive the following:
- Excellent salary (plus enhancements for weekend and bank holiday shifts)
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- NMC payment in full
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service award
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum (T&Cs Apply)
About our service:
Priory Woking provides private acute mental health and addictions inpatient treatment within a 35 bed hospital, and also has a strong day and outpatient programme providing a range of therapeutic intervention such as CBT, art therapy, DBT and EMDR. Some private beds are used by the NHS at times when no beds are available within the NHS trust.
The Priory wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.