Priory Hospital Bristol Virtual Nurse Recruitment Open Day
Join Priory Hospital Bristol today as an RMN, RGN, RNLD or RCN and receive our fantastic £5000 welcome to priory bonus!!
Priory Hospital Bristol Virtual Nurse Recruitment Open Day Wednesday 24th February 10:30am - 1pm
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Whether you're newly-qualified, in your final year as a student nurse, a staff nurse looking for a new role, or returning to nursing we would love to invite you to attend the open day being held at our stunning Priory Hospital Bristol.
What you can do :
- Apply now, or on the day, for an interview on the day
- Meet our nursing teams and find out about different wards and services
- Hear from our Senior Management Team.
- Discover the great learning and development opportunities on offer
- Ask questions and find out what you need to know about life here
- You could leave with a job offer on the day following successful interview!
The day will run from 10:30am till 1pm, if you have any questions in the lead up to the day please call Adam O'Shea on 07834514945.
The £5000 welcome bonus is not all that we are proud to offer, you will also receive the following:
- Excellent salary (plus enhancements for nights, weekends & bank holidays)
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) up to £4000 (Terms apply)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
About Priory Hospital Bristol:
Priory Hospital Bristol offers calming and recovery focused inpatient treatment for up to 85 service users as well as day care and outpatient services. Personalised treatment programmes are delivered by our multidisciplinary team, specialising in the management and treatment of acute and complex mental health problems.