Our client is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse to join their friendly GP Practice in Middleton, Leeds. They are a well organised, high performing practice with a ??Good rating with CQC, who prides themselves on continuous improvement. Based on just one site, they have a patient list size of 15,200, have 11 GP's, three Advanced Nurse Practitioners, a Pharmacist and a highly qualified Nursing team of 10.
As Practice Nurse, you will be part of the nursing team, responsible for ensuring that the practice provides an optimum service of nursing care to their patients.
To be considered for the role you must hold the following:
- Valid NMC registration
- Previous experience working in a Primary Care environment
- A diploma in respiratory medicine / COPD
- An understanding of Primary care nursing
The Practice is a purpose-built, partner owned premises, 15 minutes from Leeds centre. Their ethos is to provide excellent patient care and to also have a happy workplace and work-life balance.
In return you will receive:
- Free secure parking for staff with electric gates and CCTV monitoring
- NHS agenda for change holiday entitlement (27-33 days) and a NHS pension
- Supportive environment and a strong learning ethos
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Working in collaboration with other local practices providing shared services
- Forward thinking practice looking for new and innovative ways of working
The Practice is looking for candidates to work 20-37 hours per week and will consider job shares. They will pay NHS band 5-6 dependant on experience.
If this is the role for you, apply now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Middleton, Leeds
JOB TITLE: Practice Nurse
SALARY & BENEFITS: NHS Band 5-6 dependent on experience
WORKING HOURS: 20-37 hours per week
5.00 - 6.00 GBP Annual + salary