Cobalt Hospital - Newcastle upon Tyne | Part Time 22.5 hours per week| Competitive Salary
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly organised Personal Assistant to provide support to our Hospital Manager at Cobalt Hospital.
We are seeking a highly motivated, proactive individual with exceptional Personal Assistant (PA) skills to provide a streamline service to the Hospital Manager and the Senior Leadership Team at Cobalt Hospital. As well as general organisation skills the role includes diary management, organisation of meetings and minute taking.
The role requires utilisation of an in-house training risk management and patient administration system, for which training will be provided. The role also includes the co-ordination of patient complaints, including from logging on the system, co-ordinating investigation where appropriate, collating responses and complaint review meetings.
Working closely with the Hospital Manager, the successful candidate will also manage the end-to-end Credentialing requirements of consultants working at the facility, ensuring compliance with Ramsay Health Care UK standards. On behalf of the HD, you are responsible to manage the ongoing maintenance of the credentials of existing Consultants and onboarding of new Consultants with practicing privileges, liaising with Hospital Senior Leadership, Corporate Senior Leadership, and the local Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) Chair and MAC members.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong administrative experience
- Minute-taking skills (essential)
- Shorthand (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge of medical terminology desirable
- Adherence to high standards of confidentiality
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise
What you will bring with you:
- A warm, considerate, and empathetic character
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- A flexible and positive attitude
- A desire to progress and improve our services
- A willingness to be involved in projects and initiatives outside your core role to support the Hospital Manager
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 day's Bank Holiday
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Access to our employee Ramsay Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development
- opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years' experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
Cobalt Hospital, located just outside Newcastle, is part of Ramsay Health Care's UK network of private hospitals. Cobalt Hospital opened in 2005.
Registered with the Care Quality Commission patients can be assured of the highest standards in surgical, nursing, hygiene and aftercare services at Cobalt.
Patients can be assured of a warm welcome at Cobalt and the modern reception area provides a calm environment, with tv and refreshment facilities, for patients to wait for their consultation or procedure.
We love people with a positive, "can do" attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success. We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision "People caring for People". We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us. "The Ramsay Way" culture recognises that people - staff and doctors - are Ramsay Health Care's most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are proud of our 'Speak Up for Safety' programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more 'Time to Care'.
Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check. We value your application and welcome any questions you may have prior to applying. Please be advised that we reserve the right to close our advertisements prior to the announced closing date to ensure a quality recruitment process.