We have an exciting opportunity to join out team as a Registered Nurse or ODP for our wards, previous experience in Ophthalmics is an advantage. You will be responsible for diagnostic testing, pre-operative assessment, peri-operative and post-operative care in the surgical and refractive suite of the hospital.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care, we are bringing our expertise and passion to new areas within the UK, specifically Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
- Generous pay and annual salary reviews
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Up to 33 days annual leave pro-rata
- SMART working schemes - because we believe in work life balance
- Funded training and development - because we believe in our people
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
- Private Healthcare