Outpatient and Pre Assessment Manager – Spire Parkway Hospital
£35,000 - £40,000
Clinical Manager | Outpatients and Pre-Assessment | Band 7 salary equivalent depending on experience | Solihull | Great career progression
Spire Parkway Hospital has completed a £9 million development programme that included a state-of-the-art Spire Specialist Care Centre and new Endoscopy Suite. It has also seen the total refurbishment of the hospital’s 51 bedrooms as well as one of its five operating theatres.
Duties and responsibilities
In this role your time will be split between hands on clinic management and line management. This includes the delivery of nurse clinics and supporting minor procedures, whilst holding team meetings and completing staff appraisals. The successful candidate will provide leadership for the pre-assessment & outpatient departments and develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders e.g. Consultants.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Management experience in an Outpatient setting
- Have been employed in surgical or acute settings
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (this will increase to 35 from 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Maxine Cassidy on firstname.lastname@example.org
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
£35,000 - £40,000