Orthadontic Dental Nurse
We are recruiting for an Orthodontic Dental Nurse who can work on a full time basis for an established Dental Practice in Camberley. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic Dental Nurse to join our clients established and successful Orthodontic Dental practice. There is a potential to increase your hours, flexibility will therefore be considered.
We want to recruit a Dental Nurse; qualified, part qualified or newly qualified - who has motivation, excellent organisational skills and has a passion for patient care. Experience in Orthodontics is preferred, however, we are happy to discuss applications from dental nurses who ant to become orthodox qualified.
The successful Orthodontic Dental Nurse will be joining a fun and friendly team that know how to work together to make the Dental Practice a great environment to work in. Due to our client's location, it is preferred that you have access to your own transport.
The requirements of a Dental Nurse:
- Dental Nurses will be GDC registered, with ideally NHS/Private experience
- Orthodontic experience preferredN
- Experience of radiography, impression and or impressions preferred
- The successful Dental Nurses will be part of an existing and friendly team
- Must be able to work with dentists practicing a varied mix of all types of treatments.
- Strong knowledge of CQC standards and audit
- Full dental nursing support in line with strict compliance & cross infection control regulations
- Assisting with reception cover when required
- Provide outstanding patient care
- Chairside support to all Dentists and Hygienists
This exciting role will be supporting an extremely ambitious company who has growth plans all over the country. As a Dental Nurse with our company, you will understand the importance of great customer care, infection control & who can thrive in a busy team environment.
In Return we can offer a range of benefits to the successful Dental Nurses:
- Good remuneration package and benefits
- Regular pay reviews
- Free of charge CPD
- Various incentives and bonuses
- Professional indemnity costs
- GDC registration and DBS checks
- Friendly team environment
- Development and progression opportunities
- Management and clinical support & guidance
We are open to applications from qualified Dental Nurses or Trainee Nurses who are currently studying and have clinical experience, then we want to hear from you. If you want a new and enjoyable challenge, apply now or contact us for an informal chat.