Opportunities for Advanced Nurse Practitioners
Salary: £52,000 - £60,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
- Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking to further your career and professional development in Nursing, whilst improving the healthcare outcomes of local people?
- Are you looking for a flexible role or perhaps a portfolio role?
- Are you looking to work in innovative ways to enable you to focus on providing exceptional patient care?
- Are you seeking the support of a great team at your practice to help deliver a professional service?
We are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care.
DMC Healthcare continue to see steady growth in the services we provide and we have opportunities for salaried Advanced Nurse Practitioners to join our Primary Care teams across Medway, Kent.
We are looking for ANPs to join our growing team to help in the delivery of a high-quality service. In addition, we have established central support structures in matters such as administrative support, central reporting, submissions, finance etc. thus ensuring that you and the clinical team in our surgeries, walk-in centres and mobile medical units can focus on patient care.
You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of safe and effective nursing care to the whole practice population, including the assessment of patients with undifferentiated diagnosis.
As a senior member of the practice nursing team, the post holder is accountable for the nursing service delivery. You will manage all the nursing resources, working closely with the Nurse lead, practice manager and GPs to deliver the practice priorities. Clinically, the focus of the role is the delivery of evidence-based practice for patients with long-term conditions and management and preventative nursing interventions to all patients, including those who require visiting at home.
As autonomous practitioners the ANPs are responsible for the care delivered, demonstrating critical thinking and skills in clinical decision-making. You will work collaboratively with the whole general practice team to meet the needs of patients, supporting the delivery of policy and procedures and providing leadership and direction for the nursing team.
- Candidates will be registered with NMC
- Provide satisfactory references for the preceding three-year period
- Appointment is subject to satisfactory health and DBS clearance
- Good I.T. skills to perform the I.T. administration relating to the post necessary to support the tasks, including: Blood Results and Clinical Letters.
- Good communication skills and the ability to demonstrate sensitive communication styles to ensure patients are fully informed and consent to treatment
- The ability to prioritise own and other's workload and ensure effective time-management strategies are embedded within the culture of the team
If you are passionate about contributing to how the DMC services develop at our practices, and more widely across the business, our open culture will enable you to get involved in the decisions that affect our delivery.
Our approach to service delivery is advanced and we strive to look at the way we work to ensure that time with patients is maximised.
We will support you in your ongoing personal development and if you are interested in developing a special interest, we are open to that too.
We are open to ANPs joining us across our sites in Kent and we can be flexible on location and hours of work.
Our practices are located in the wonderful ‘Garden of England’ which is a beautiful area to live and work. If you are interested in being part of a team that is focussed on delivering exceptional patient care, please get in touch for an informal discussion
£52,000 - £60,000 per annum (Depending on experience)