Ophthalmic Theatre Practitioner
Similar jobs like this one
Intensive Care Nurse
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Ophthalmic Theatre Practitioner
Return To Application
Community Eye Care Privacy Statement
The following explains how we Community Eye Care (Controllers) intend to use the information you provide in your application, along with your rights, our reasons for requesting it and who will have access to it.
As defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Community Eye Care is the Data Controller and ultimately responsible for ensuring the data you provide is kept secure, processed correctly and that you understand your legal rights in relation to the data you provide.
The recruitment software we use via this website is supplied by Net-Worx (2001) Ltd (trading as networx) and they are defined as a Data Processor under the GDPR. They will only process your data in accordance with our instructions.
networx can be contacted at: The Engine House, Wharfebank Business Centre, Ilkley Rd, Otley LS21 3JP.
The Data Protection Officer for networx is Rob Baker and can be contacted at email@example.com
What information do we collect from you?
We collect information that is specifically provided by you as part of an application process. We will collect the following (but not limited to):
- Name, address, email, telephone number
- CV (if applicable)
- Equal opportunities monitoring information (defined as special categories data) - this information is purely for statistical analysis and monitoring purposes
- Answers to application questions
- Any other information you wish to provide in support of your application
We are using Contract as our legal basis for processing, which means we can use your details and information so that we may assess your suitability for employment with us, as well as carry out our statistical analysis of recruitment.
Why do we collect this information and who do we share it with?
Details you provide in this application:
- Will be held on our computer systems and may be downloaded by us
- Will be used to deal with your application
- Will be made available to us and our processors
- Will be used for communication with you regarding the vacancy
- Will be used to satisfy legal requirements
- Will be used for statistical analysis
- Will be held and may be used to contact you about other vacancies
We will store your application data for 13 months after the vacancy has closed. After this period, it will be fully anonymised.
How can I access the information you hold about me? Your rights
We are dedicated to providing reasonable access to visitors who wish to review the personal information retained when they apply via our website site and correct any inaccuracies it may contain. If you choose to register, you may access your profile, correct and update your details, or withdraw your details at any time. To do this, you can access your personal profile by using the secure login. In all cases we will treat requests to access information or change information in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
You have the following rights in relation to the way in which we deal with your personal data:
- the right of erasure or to be forgotten
- the right to rectification if information is inaccurate or out of date
- the right of data portability (to obtain and reuse your personal data)
- the right to object to networx and the controller and processors handling of your personal data
- the right to withdraw your consent with regards to the handling of your personal data
- you have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (Subject Access Request - S.A.R)
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the ICO
Within your candidate account, you can also use the Download Data feature to generate an XML file of the current data we hold on you that you have provided and/or have access to within the account.
Where you exercise your right to object or withdraw your consent we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where we are permitted or required by law or regulatory requirements to do so. In such a case, we will not process more personal data than is required under the circumstances.
If you are not satisfied by our actions, you can seek recourse through our internal complaints procedure. If you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to refer the matter to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) or seek recourse through the courts.
Community Eye Care can exercise the right to update this policy as and when required.