OHS Medical Officer GP - Belfast
Are you an experienced GP looking to expand and build on your experience? Do you want the opportunity to work in a truly unique environment? Then look no further!
CRG Defence are seeking a professional General Practitioner in the Belfast area. This is a FULL TIME role and the successful candidate will be required to work 9-5 between Monday and Friday, minumum 8 hours each week.
Assignments can be extended so please call one of our team to discuss this requirement in more detail or alternatively apply for this job and we will contact you to discuss.
What you'll be doing:
- Undertake Primary Healthcare clinics for entitled personnel.
- Examinations and Occupational Health assessments within the doctor's scope of experience and qualification
- To inform the local medical authority of any case that may affect a patient's ability to undertake their duties.
- To complete reports and documentation in accordance with internal policy or the requirements of any other government department.
What CRG Defence can offer you?
- Up to GBP100 bonus awarded following your first placement with CRG Defence*
- Competitive pay rates
- Immediate work available with the choice of long and short term assignments available
- Earn up to GBP800 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Free mandatory training and annual updates
- Weekly payments
*Terms and conditions apply
What you will need:
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Registration with the GMC both on the main register and on the GP Register without Restrictions.
- have at least five years' (post full registration or post entitlement to hold full registration) clinical experience, gained within the last eight years.
- Clinical experience is defined as experience in, for example, general practice, general medicine, surgery, psychiatry, occupational medicine or the provision of medical services to government.
Experience in Occupational Health is desirable.
About CRG Defence
As the Ministry of Defence's leading supplier and the only provider to manage all temporary healthcare career opportunities, CRG Defence has the unique position of being able to connect you with this unrivalled pool of civilian military jobs. We are the only agency to receive all assignments for medical grades across the UK and Overseas
CRG is an equal opportunities employer. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time.