Occupational Health Nurse
This Occupational Health Nurse role offers: an Excellent Salary Plus a Fabulous Benefits Package, incl - 35 days holiday incl bank holidays! Quarterly Bonus! Annual Pay Review! Medical for you and Family! Excellent Pension! Free parking! It offers a stable career within a Market leading organisation. A super opportunity!
As the Occupational Health Nurse - you will be working for a true leader in their field - worldwide!! They have sites in over 30 countries!!! They are known and respected for their outstanding reputation for Quality and Customer Service. They take care of their workforce - an amazing organisation to be part of!
As the Occupational Health Nurse your duties will include:
- Organise and deliver a comprehensive health surveillance service to the business as determined by Statutory Requirements, Company Policy and Business Need - including conducting Pre-Placement and Safety Critical Medicals, Due Cause Testing and routine health surveillance / screening.
- Provide expert advice and practical support to Line Management and HR in the management of sickness absence cases within the business, assessing individuals for fitness to work and establishing practical and value-adding rehabilitation programmes to ensure that cases are progressed appropriately.
- Refer cases as appropriate to the externally provided Works Medical Officer and Physiotherapy services and provide the necessary management of and support at the regular on-site clinics, to ensure best value for the business from these provisions.
- Organise and deliver health promotion campaigns as appropriate.
- Advise and counsel individuals on Occupational Health matters, identifying possible health hazards and suggesting remedies to improve individual health.
- Assess and evaluate patients on Company premises in cases of illness or accident, providing immediate first aid treatment where appropriate and/or referring to local urgent care / A&E facilities as required.
- Support the Health & Safety function in the generation and review of Workplace and Ergonomic Risk Assessments.
- Maintain Occupational Health facilities, including clinical housekeeping, ensuring the adequate stock of medical supplies and arranging calibration of medical equipment to ensure that Occupational Health Services can be provided to a high standard, on demand.
- Maintain accurate and confidential Occupational Health Records which conform to the guidelines for record keeping laid down by the Nursing and Midwifery Council and in conjunction with current GDPR regulations.
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have / are experienced in:
- You will need to be a Registered General Nurse and will ideally possess the diploma / degree in
Occupational Health, with proven experience as an Occupational Health Nurse.
- You will possess Excellent interpersonal skills - these are a pre-requisite for this role
- You will also need proven ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- Organisational skills are also essential
Benefits package for the Occupational Health Nurse:
- 35 days holiday incl bank holidays
- Quarterly Bonus
- Outstanding Pension
- Private Medical for you and your family
- Annual Pay Review
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please send your CV ASAP.