£16.50 per hour
Nursing Opportunities – New Opening!
Join Akari Care at a very exciting time as we open our new flagship home in Sheffield. Our new 61 bedded nursing and residential home is scheduled to open in autumn, so now we have the exciting task of recruiting a fantastic team who will deliver the best care possible to our residents.
For our flagship home we need Qualified Nurses to join our team who are passionate about what they do and about seeing residents live their best lives. We are looking for Full time, Part time Nurses with Flexible shift patterns available.
Why not take the chance and be part of a wonderful Nursing team from the beginning!
Akari Care will offer you development plans, never curb your enthusiasm and support you in every way; In return we will look to you to promote an enriching atmosphere which enables our residents to have fun and thoroughly enjoy living at an Akari Care Home.
Our new opening is located on White Lane, Chapeltown with plenty of access to public transport and parking.
What we will offer you in return!
- A welcome bonus of £1,500
- Opportunity to work for a company that values your commitment and hard work
- To work in a supportive team environment
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase through career development
- Flexible working
- Development plans to help you progress through your career with both clinical and managerial aspects.
- Uniform provided
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), based on full time hours
- Attractively incentivised referral programme
- Not only that but we also cover the cost of your:
- NMC annual payment – every year
- DBS check
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
£16.50 per hour