Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time
Up to €45,864 per annum
How would you like to move to Ireland?
Pulse is working alongside a prestigious nursing home organisation to recruit RGN's, RMN's and RNLD's for one of their services based in Bray, a coastal town near Dublin in Ireland.
The nursing home is set in a beautiful location, just a stone throws from the sea front. They care for elderly patients who require long term care, dementia care, convalescent care and respite care.
The successful applicant will be working with a multidisciplinary team which includes nurses, GP's and healthcare assistants (HCA's).
Roles and responsibilities included but not exclusive of
- Administer medication
- Wound care
- Monitoring, supporting and assessing residents' physical and physiological needs
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual care plans
Skills and experience
- NMC registered
- RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified
- Experience of working in care homes
RGN's, RMN's and RNLD's working in this service will also benefit from
- Relocation package which includes a month's free rent
- Flights paid for
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) paid for in the first year
- Generous annual leave
- Career development
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
£36509.46 - £41443.17 per annum
020 7959 1102