Nurse - Specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service
Nurse ( Newly qualified or Experienced RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Brain Injury
*GBP1,000 welcome bonus for all nurses that join the Service*
Service type: Specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service
Location: Near Greenwich, South East London
Salary: GBP16.60 - GBP17.50 per hour ( GBP32,400- GBP34,700 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
Bonus: GBP1,000 welcome bonus on top of basic salary
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Days or nights are available or a mixture of both - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible (Days 7.30am - 7.45pm and Nights 7.30pm - 7.45am)
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive Brain Injury and Rehabilitation Service in Greenwich, London. The hospital continually strives to live up to their excellent reputation. The Hospital has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training.
Service Type: This service is a specialist service located in South East London which specialises in the treatment of individuals with physical and cognitive impairments and challenging behaviours as a result of a brain injury. The service provides comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so is very keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shifts: The hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 7.30am - 7.45pm (days) and 7.30pm - 7.45am (nights). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Location: The Hospital is easily accessed by car. They are easy to get to via public transport also - with a train / tube station nearby and bus stops outside the hospital.
- GBP1,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of GBP50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on or email a copy of your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.