Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD ??17 Southport
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
• Location: Southport, Merseyside
• Position: Staff Nurse
• Care Categories: Schizophrenia, Bi-polar disorder, Eating disorders, Personality disorders
• Service: Mental healthcare in older Adults
• Salary:GBP17.00ph per hour (GBP27,700.00 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
• Hours: Full time or Part time hors available
• Shifts: Days, nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference
• Contract type: Permanent
*Paid DBS Check.
The home is located just outside Southport, Merseyside on great transport links. The Home manager is proud to offer a friendly care home established to fulfil a philosophy of supporting healthy and independent living, at the same time as offering effective personal care and safeguarding. An active lifestyle, alongside professional care, is supported and the friendly team is experienced in many mental health conditions.
All staff members create a warm, family atmosphere, encouraging everyone to eat together, and to plan and celebrate special occasions together. Residents are invited to decorate their rooms with small items of their own furniture and treasured belongings so that it feels just like home. Daily life is thoughtfully designed to support mind, body and soul.
If you feel you are the right registered nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD and can help make a difference to the residents lives please do read on and apply.
The Role as a Staff Nurse
- Ensure the provision of high-quality nursing care and support
- Identify and taking appropriate clinical and other interventions to ensure their comfort wellbeing and safety of The Residents
- Undertake the assessment of nursing needs of new and existing Residents and ensure that their care needs are communicated
- Adhere with the company's medication policy and practice
- Liaise with GP's and other health and social care professionals to ensure that all aspects of the Residents' health and social care needs are met
- Supervise and direct other Colleagues providing care
- Ensure that appropriate reporting and recording is undertaken by all colleagues as appropriate, and that all critical incidents are reported
- Act as a positive role model for Colleagues in terms of behaviour and attitudes, and as required, participate in recruitment and supporting learning and development in the home
- Be compliant with National Care Standards, Regulations, codes of practice, legal and company requirements so that HC-One provides a safe service to Residents
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- DBS paid
- CPD / training
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Annual NMC Renewal Fees paid
- 2 free uniforms in the first year
- 28 days holiday
- Discounted Staff Meals
How to Apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to