Nurse Recruitment Open Day
Five local Elysium services are holding a Recruitment Open Day at Farmfield Hospital in Charlwood for multiple nursing vacancies.
The services are based in Surrey, Hove and Catford, and are recruiting RMNs, RNLDs, CAMHS, RGNs and Paediatric Nurses, as well as experienced Healthcare Assistants and those looking to start their career in Healthcare.
On the day you’ll get to learn how good a career with Elysium Healthcare can be, be interviewed for up to five services, and find out what each once can offer your career.
- Farmfield Hospital, Surrey – Medium and Low Secure Mental Health
- Sturt House, Surrey – Step-down Rehabilitation Mental Health
- Brighton & Hove Clinic, East Sussex – CAMHS Eating Disorder
- Martham/Holkham House, Surrey – Learning Disabilities Care
- Bromley Road, Catford - Mental Health Rehabilitation
You will be able to talk to the staff from each service, choose which ones you want to be interviewed for on the day, as well as enjoy a free buffet lunch and have the chance to walk away with multiple job offers to consider – or even a job secured!
Please click Apply to learn more about each of the services and to complete the registration form to book your place at the open day.
Interview slots are limited, so the sooner you register, the sooner your interview slots can be secured.
Various depending on opportunities