Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager - E/Essex
Hampton's are currently working in partnership with a well-known national private company to support them with the recruitment of a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager for their 13 bedded Hospital for individuals with Learning Disabilities and complex located in Essex.
In this role you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families. It's a challenging role with excellent career prospects, and you'll reap the rewards of empowering others, reporting directly to the Hospital Manager, Our Deputy Service Manager will be responsible for contributing to the effective and efficient day to day leadership and management of the service.
- To deputise in the absence of the Manager
- Ensuring the hospital remains compliant with CQC requirements and all regulated activities
- Responsible for the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of service user care and employee engagement.
- Review and develop potential opportunities for improved quality and commercial growth.
Candidates suitable for the role:
- Experience of leading a team within a learning disabilities and complex needs setting
- A nurse qualification with valid pin - RNLD (Registered Learning Disability Nurse) / RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
- The ability to work as part of a team; lead by example, manage performance effectively and use own initiative
- Experience of working to CQC guidelines, relevant legislation and professional regulations
- Credible with multiple stakeholders, a strong leader, able to build consensus and achieve goals through collaboration
Salary: Up to 40k & Additional Company Benefits
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco:
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Annual + + Additional Benefits