Permanent, Full time
Who we are
BPP is a global education provider delivering apprenticeships, professional qualifications, degree courses and professional development programmes.
At BPP, we work closely with employers and professional bodies to make our learning as real world, relevant and future facing as possible. We do it for the biggest names and we do it in specialist areas. That includes law, accountancy, financial services, nursing, technology and more. And it covers a range of qualifications to develop careers at every stage and every level of development.
What you’ll do
You will work closely with the Programme Leaders to realise the strategic vision of the School of Nursing to deliver our Undergraduate portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the management of the academic content and pedagogy of the programme.
- Liaise with Programme Support Team.
- Contribute to the quality monitoring and continuous improvement activity in line with BPP’s General Academic Regulations and policies.
- Contribute to the analysis/quality indicators for programme quality/student performance and monitor and act upon them where necessary.
- Attended Examination Boards.
Teaching & Student Support
- Undertake lecturing appropriate to the level of responsibility of the role.
- Support student through the completion of academic work.
- Support student through practice based learning and assessment.
- Support student who face challenges with progression / completion of their studies.
- Advise and action student referrals to other University Central support services.
- Engage in academic marking and moderation.
- Moderate Practice Assessment Documentation.
- Prepare and Support Practice Supervisors and Practice Assessors in the practice area.
With a first degree, you will hold a masters level qualification and current NMC registration. You will also be able to demonstrate evidence of on-going CPD and scholarly activity.
The successful candidate will have experience of the facilitation of student evaluation and student support. You will have demonstrable expertise in lecturing and designing modules and programmes.
Self-motivated, you will have the ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise your workload and work collaboratively within a team.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with exceptional presentation skills.
Ideally, you will have a teaching Qualification relevant to the discipline along with experience of curriculum implementation and marking of work.
For a full job description and details on how to apply, please visit: https://bpp-career.talent-soft.com/job/list-of-jobs.aspx