Nurse (Consultancy and Clinical Experience)
Nurse (Consultancy experience) - London - 8 to 10-week contract
A Nurse from a consultancy background with clinical experience is required to join a multinational information technology client working on a Digital Hospital Project. This role will be based in London and will be starting week commencing 19th August 2019, on an approximately 8 to 10-week assignment.
Working hours: Approximately 3 to 4 days per week working in the office with some flexibility to work from home.
About the role:
- You will play a key role in providing clinical insight and assessing and developing a new healthcare proposition.
- You will have the opportunity to work with leading management consultants in a collaborative and friendly environment.
- If you have previously worked within an Acute hospital and love working with clinical data, this will be a fantastic opportunity for you to add input and teach your colleagues about your experience within the Acute hospital.
Skills and Experience
In order to perform at your best, you will learn about how Digital Transformation is designed and about modern Change Management.
You should ideally:
- Be a fully qualified nurse with extensive clinical experience of working within an NHS hospital trust.
- Be a practising nurse with an active PIN and who has current and up to date clinical experience.
- Have experience of working in main Acute inpatient wards and have knowledge and experience of working with Outpatient departments, a theatre or A&E.
- Express an interest in healthcare IT and be willing to support IT projects.
- Be approachable and committed to building relationships at clinical and senior management levels.
- Be familiar with Business Processes, Benefits Management, User Journey mapping and other consulting tools.
- Own a laptop and be proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and reviewing project deliverables from a Clinical perspective.
- Providing inside to clinician personas, patient journeys, and working processes.
- Supporting the development of the required documentation.
- Supporting activities and helping run workshops to assess high profile healthcare problems and assessing possible propositions.
- Liaising with management consultants to develop a prototype, following the selection of a single proposition.
- Defining healthcare metrics, measurement methods, and benefits.
- Ensuring that patient safety, clinical practices and governance are the primary focus, throughout the project.
- Working with the Project Lead to support healthcare engagement approaches, develop relationships with key clinical stakeholders, through project workshops and working with a partnered NHS Trust to support healthcare engagement approaches.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply at the first instance.