Nurse Case Manager - Part time/ Full time
Newcross Healthcare are a privately owned, leading provider of healthcare staffing solutions, established over 20 years ago. We have grown at over 30% year on year for the last 4 years running and put this down to our high standards and commitment to the very best quality of care, which is what attracts new clients to us every day and keeps them coming back.
We are seeking an experienced nurse to join our growing community in Eastbourne. At Newcross, we take pride in delivering the highest standards of care in line with CQC guidelines, so if you're looking for a place where you'll be supported to deliver the best possible care, this is the nursing job for you.
Job title: Nurse Case Manager
Location: Community based with local office in Eastbourne
Hours of work: Flexi-time and Full-time hours available, between 9am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- Competitive salary of up to GBP34,000 PA pro rata
- Excellent bonus potential - Up to 20% of salary
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
As a Paediatric Nurse, you will be involved in our complex care packages, managing referrals, creating care plans and associated assessments as well as conducting staff supervisions.
It's important you're a confident leader as you'll be managing your care team on a day to day basis, ensuring skill competencies are maintained and personal development opportunities are regularly undertaken.
Our clients rely on us to provide an excellent quality of care that meets their personal needs and enhances their quality of life, and you will be an instrumental part of the clinical team that ensures we always deliver.
You'll be great in this role if you're...
- A registered nurse with at least 2 years clinical experience (Band 6 upwards)
- Background working within the NHS, nursing homes, community nursing or district nursing
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by providing the highest levels of service to our clients