Nurse Care Manager
Use your compassion, experience and unique skills to lead our caring clinical team. when you join Signature Senior Lifestyle as a Nurse Care Manager at our luxury care and nursing home in Chertsey.
What Signature Offer
- Up to 50,000 salary with company pension scheme
- The role is Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. You will be required to work one late shift per week and one weekend a month as the Duty Manager.
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- 'Blue Light' Discount scheme eligibility
- Free meals on shift
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Access to hundreds of offers and discounts through our very own Signature Rewards Platform
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support and more
Your Role at Signature
You’ll be leading our team of qualified nurses, empowering them to make decisions and be accountable for them, while ensuring the clinical needs of all residents are being met. Our Nurse Care Manager will share their deep understanding of elderly care with their team, to provide an unrivalled level of nursing care.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing all elements of residents’ clinical care, including assessing new residents needs when they move in, working with the residential care manager to ensure their nursing needs are met in their care plan, regularly evaluating residents’ medication with their GP and ensuring safe medication management, and the sensitive and respectful handling of palliative and end of life care.
You’ll also be a supportive and caring manager. You’ll ensure the rota always has the appropriate levels of nursing staff. You’ll provide ongoing guidance to your team, review their progress, provide clear objectives to work towards and identify training needs. You’ll be their mentor and someone they can rely on in a difficult or emergency situation.
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as being an NMC registered nurse, 2 to 3 years post-qualified experience within elderly care, a comprehensive understanding of CQC Fundamental Standards, evidence of ongoing professional development, and previous management experience are a big advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the uniqueness inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.