Nurse - Brain Injury Rehab and Complex Care - ??1,000 welcome bon
Senior Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Brain Injury and Rehab Service
Service type: Specialist Brain Injury Rehab Centre
Salary: GBP16.70 - GBP18.50 per hour ( GBP32,900 - GBP36,200 per annum) - negotiable dependant on experience + GBP1,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only (7.30am - 8.00pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 8.00am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*GBP1,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a Brain Injury Rehab Centre situated in Bristol. This facility specialises in the treatment of patients, from 16 years and upwards, who have severe physical and/ or cognitive problems resulting from a brain injury. The hospital provides assessment, therapy and rehabilitation for these individuals in a person-centred and supportive environment. They care for patients who are no longer able to be cared for at home but who with some specialist help can take part in everyday activities and live as independently as possible.
Service Details: The Service has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Shifts : The Hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 7.30am - 8.00pm (days) and 7.30pm - 8.00am (nights). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
- GBP1,000 welcome bonus - paid in two instalments - GBP500 in your first pay cheque and GBP500 on completion of your probation
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contribution
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of GBP50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on or email a copy of your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.