Sugarman Health & Wellbeing is a leading, well established healthcare recruitment and service provider, operating for over 30 years in both the private and public healthcare sector.
Are you a qualified Registered Nurse?
Do you have 2 years post registration experience?
At SugarmanHealth & Wellbeing, We are currently carrying out a huge Recruitment drive in Birmingham & surrounding areas for qualified RGN's who are looking to move away from a their current environment and put their clinical skills and knowledge to use in a Non Clinical role.
The role of an assessor offers the day to day variety, the one to one interaction and the clinical expertise of a normal clinical role but without hassle of having mixed shift patterns and the feeling of being overworked.
One of the most attractive qualities of the role, is the fixed working hours / shift pattern. It is a straight forward Monday to Friday role from 9am to 5pm. There is no irregular shift work or weekend work involved at all so you are able to plan your days and weeks knowing exactly where you will be. So if you are ready to make a change in your nursing career and would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity then please click "Apply now" and send me your CV.
About the role:
- Assessing 4-6 patients a week
- Establishing the impact a patient's condition / disabilities has on their day to day life
- Producing reports to be handed to the Department of Work and Pensions
- One on one patient interactions
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
- Current Eligibility to Live and work in the UK
- Current valid registration with NMC.
- 2 years post registration experience as a Registered Nurse - Adult. (Opportunities also available for Physiotherapists, Paramedics, RMN's and Occupational Therapists)
- Experience in delivering care to a variety of health care conditions (Essential)
- Full driving licence and access to a car (Essential)
- Excellent Observation and decision making skills.
- Report writing skills
- Strong will to learn a new skillset
- Great interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Good IT skills, being able to use a laptop and IT Systems / Use of Office.
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about what we can offer you, please visit our website or call Callum on (Option 1) You can also keep up??-to??- date with the latest developments in care by liking and following our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer