Are you looking for a new challenge that will give your career a much-needed boost? Look no further!
Robinson Medical Recruitment is currently on the hunt for an experienced Nurse who is looking to take their career to new heights.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Nurse to care for our service users in Lanarkshire, the ideal candidate will have experience of working with the frail elderly and dementia within a residential or nursing home setting.
We can offer both full time and part time hours as well as a variety of shifts patterns available, ranging from early, late, long days and nights.
Do you have the right stuff?
As an important part of the team, you will be expected to work both independently and alongside your colleagues to provide the highest level of patient care.
The ideal candidate will be someone who's previously worked in a Care Home setting understands how to follow health and safety regulations and feels comfortable handling situations independently as well as within a team.
what we will require from you has been listed below:
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 12 months' post-graduate experience within the UK
- Experience working within a care home setting
- Valid NMC PIN alongside a recognised Nursing qualification.
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book onto our course.
The team behind the advert
RMR are a successful recruitment provider have been supporting the healthcare market since 2003. We provide Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Theatre Practitioners to a wide variety of private and public healthcare organisations throughout Scotland.
- Excellent Payrates
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
- Free Uniform
Simply click the link to apply!