As a Registered Nurse within the NHS, you'll be delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and take the right interventions for every patient.
To meet our growing demand, Alliance Health Group are actively seeking to build a network of Nurses to work alongside our experienced Consultant body to deliver NHS insourcing contracts, battling NHS waiting times nationwide.
Registration will follow a rigorous recruitment process, compliant with NHS Employment Check Standards and as such, can take a little time to process thoroughly.
All applications will be processed by our dedicated nurse recruitment team who will be in touch to discuss next steps quickly.
We're looking for Registered Nurses with valid PIN number, knowledge of National Standards and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC codes of practice.
As a minimum, Alliance will require the following information in order to be able to select candidates for work:
- Evidence of Professional Registration
- Evidence of right to work in the UK
- An Enhanced Level Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate
- Exposure to multiple NHS Trusts, broadening your portfolio
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexibility of shifts
- Travel and accommodation expenses when working over a reasonable distance from home
- GBP50 referral bonus when colleagues complete their first shift
- Realistic progression opportunities