Would you like to join our Clinical Nursing Team and help share and realise our vision: to become the UK’s most progressive behavioural health brand and offer exemplary care in first class facilities.
We are now recruiting Night Nurses RMN/RN Adult
- Support our multi-disciplinary team in assessing, planning and delivering care plans
- Provide Quality Clinical Care including physical and psychological support to help our guests grow beyond addiction.
- Dispense and administer controlled drugs, such as opiate substitute treatment (OST) interventions, benzodiazepine reductions, alcohol and opiate detoxification and relapse prevention medications
- Monitor and evaluate guests’ treatment including evaluation of risk to self and others.
- Manage a caseload of substance misuse clients, mental health clients and clients presenting with other addictive behaviours.
- Liaise with GPs and other professionals where necessary
- Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Monitor Infection prevention and help maintain the very highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off after 12 months service
- Unrivalled working environment
- Personal development programme
- Free Parking
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised refreshments
Our culture suits those who are looking for a challenge and are happy to work in a start-up environment. You will relish the opportunity to help set the tone for our organisation, and have a calm, unflappable style. You must be able to juggle a number of balls, show real empathy and be a great listener. You will be courageous and excited to help pioneer something very special.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
Email your CV to Martin.email@example.com