Night Registered Nurse
Bring your unique skills to our caring, supportive team, when you join Signature Senior Lifestyle as a Night Registered Nurse. Whether you are experienced or newly qualified, you'll enjoy several opportunities to grow and develop your nursing career at our luxury care and nursing home in Watford.
What Signature Offer
- From £21.40 per hour
- Shift times: 7:45pm-8am
- Part time night shifts available - two shifts per week
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- £1000 welcome bonus*
- £1000 annual retention bonus, plus up to an additional £5000 after 5 years’ service*
- 'Blue Light' Discount scheme eligibility
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Occupational Health Support and award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, free meals on shift and more
- Reimbursement of NMC Registration Fees
*payments are pro-rata depending on hours worked
Your Role at Signature
As a Registered Nurse you’ll be responsible for the running of a defined area of the home, with the authority and accountability to make care decisions. You’ll be coordinating the day to day running of your care area, providing personal care to residents, leadership and guidance to the care team, managing monthly routine medication and supervising the care team when delivering this, responding to any and all emergency situations.
You’ll be a named nurse for individual residents, and have a dedicated focus on their needs assessments and personal care plans, reviewing these in line with Signature policy bi-monthly, developing a strong relationship with each resident to involve them in any decisions about their care, and ensuring documentation is accurate and up to date.
You’ll also act as a role model for all staff, and a mentor to the care services team, sharing your specialist knowledge to ensure the highest standards of care.
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as an active NMC registration, awareness of CQC regulations, working knowledge of health & safety and COSHH regulations, and post-registration qualifications are a big advantage.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential, nursing and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the uniqueness inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.