Night Nurse RGN
Role Responsibility: Are you looking for a new challenge in an environment where no two days are the same? The Healthcare Team at Rye Hill are friendly and well-established and looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Night Nurse (RGN).
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
G4S value excellent patient care and has a dynamic approach to nursing in a complex setting. We welcome visits to the prison due to the uniqueness of this nursing setting. HMP Rye Hill is situated in Willoughby, near Rugby, Warwickshire and is a category B training prison acting as a national resource for sentenced male adults who have been convicted of a current or previous sex offence(s).
Benefits as a Night Nurse:
- GBP33,792.19 per annum
- Golden Hello of GBP1500* (GBP500 on starting; GBP1000 after 12 months)
- Free parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- G4S Great for Savings: Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- G4S Box Office: As an official supplier to The O2, employees have the chance to buy tickets for a range of events
- O2 Discounts: For discounted offers on handsets, tariffs and broadband
- Eye Care Vouchers - Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Hospital Saturday Fund (HSF) Health Plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Care Scheme (Best Doctors and First Assist Counselling Services)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Love to Shop Campaigns
Shifts: Nights - 20:00 to 07:30, 7 on, 7 off.
The Ideal Candidate: Essential Skills as a Night Nurse (RGN):
- Part 1 NMC registration
- Minimum of 2 years post registration experience
- Experience of working within a team
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
Offers are subject to terms and conditions and receipt of satisfactory references, enhanced DBS check and prison vetting.
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery.
*Ts &Cs apply