Night Nurse Manager - Care Home - Amazing Benefits
Registered Night Nurse Manager - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
- Position: Night nurse Manager
- Care Categories: Old Age, Alzheimer's and Old age
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: GBP17.00 per hour (GBP35,300 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time hours 40 hours
- Shifts: Night shifts 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Cardiff, Wales . Amongst a peaceful residential area just outside Cardiff, the home is a great II listed building converted into a stylish care home offering residential, residential dementia, nursing and nursing dementia care. As the registered Night nurse manager, it will be responsibility to oversee the home on night duty.
2019 REVIEW: * Very friendly and welcoming staff passionate about caring for the residents. Brilliant food provided. Particularly like the tearoom to spend time together with family. Excellent facilities. Great selection of activities and events especially enjoying the singing events*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *GBP120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to